Is there a monthly service fee for a MpFree Checking account?
• There is never a monthly service fee for a MpFree Checking account. It is always a free account.
What are the "Rewards" each monthly qualification cycle for MpFree Checking?
• A reimbursement of $5 for iTunes® or Amazon.com® downloads
• Nationwide ATM fee refunds
What do I have to do to get the rewards each qualification cycle?
• Have at least 15 check card purchases post and settle
• Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
Is there a Signup Bonus?
• Yes, a Signup Bonus of $25 is awarded upon opening the account or switching from another checking account.
Do reimbursements expire?
• Yes, reimbursements earned each qualification cycle must be used in the next cycle. The Signup Bonus expires after 60 days.
How do I make my purchases?
• Use your MpFree Checking check card to purchase your downloads online at the iTunes store or Amazon.com.
How often must the qualifications be met to qualify for the rewards?
• Each monthly qualification cycle
What happens if the qualifications for MpFree Checking are not met?
• Your ATM Fees will not be refunded, and no reimbursements are earned.
• However, your MpFree Checking account will still function as a free checking account.
If I meet the qualifications, when will I receive my rewards?
• ATM fees will be refunded on the last day of each statement cycle.
• Downloads earned in the qualification cycle will be reimbursed at the end of the following statement cycle for purchases made with your MpFree Checking check card.
• Reimbursements are up to the dollar amount earned and not expired.
How will I know that I have qualified for my rewards at the end of the statement cycle?
• An e-mail will be sent letting you know if you qualified for the rewards.
• An e-mail will also be sent letting you know if you did not qualify for the rewards and why.
If I use my debit/check card at an ATM, will that transaction count toward my qualifications?
• No, the required debit/check transactions must be a purchase with a merchant (point of sale) to count toward the qualifications.
Is there a minimum balance requirement in order to receive my rewards?
• There is no minimum balance requirement in order to receive rewards.
What is the minimum opening deposit for a MpFree Checking account?
What is the difference between my qualification cycle and statement cycle?
• The statement cycle for MpFree Checking ends on the STATEMENTDATE of each month.
• The qualification cycle will always begin with the last day of the previous statement cycle, and end the business day prior to the next statement cycle date.
Is MpFree Checking insured?
• Yes. MpFree Checking is insured by the FDIC.